Punjab Public Service Commission announced the latest jobs in PPSC Advertisement No 29 on September 24, 2021, in Express Newspaper. PPSC is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in the Punjab Province of Pakistan.
Interested candidates should apply online via the official website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Individuals from Punjab having MA, M.Com, Bachelor or equivalent degrees are encouraged to apply online for these posts. Both male and female candidates can apply for the following mentioned posts. Eligibility criteria are given against each post name. The last date to apply for jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission is October 15, 2021.
|Posted Date:||30 September 2021|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No of Posts:||244|
|Education:||MA, M.Com, Bachelor, Diploma|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Address:||PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore|
|Last Date:||15 October 2021|
|Mr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Director Engineering/Inspection||Bachelors||02|
|2.||Assistant Director Engineering(Electrical)||Bachelors||02|
|3.||Assistant Director Public Relation||Masters||01|
|5.||Assistant Director Engineering||Bachelors||01|
|6.||Sub Engineer (Civil)||Diploma||220|
How To Apply:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Visit the official website to fill online form www.ppsc.gop.pk ‘or’ click below to download challan form.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.600/- as an application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Candidates are essentially required to mention their e-mail address in their Online Application Form.
- Special persons are not required to deposit an application fee
- The last date to apply is October 15, 2021.
Address: PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore
PPSC Advertisement No 29 Jobs 2021: