Job title: Territory Manager – Vehicle Refinish Peshawar
Job description: We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Handling of 3S customers (automotive Vehicle Refinish market) and retail market through distributor
- To achieve the sales targets (volume and value)
- Manage the collections in line with budget
- New business development (3S + Retail) in assigned territory
- Finding credit-worthy distributors/retailers/3S body shops in the automotive VR market to work with businesses and develop them to play their part in business growth.
- Play an effective role in achieving budgeted sales through channel management and cultivating relationships with customers.
- Manage territory’s outstanding balances keeping a strict check on the ODs, keep a healthy ratio for sales and credit sales.
- Developing new business to achieve territory targets.
- Maintain records of all customers related documents as per company policy.
- Prepare & follow monthly visit plans for regular interaction with customers.
- Timely resolution of customers/market disputes/customer complaints.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales forecasts on a timely basis.
- Atleast Bachelors degree
- 3-4 years of sales experience in the retail & automotive VR market
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible to move to other locations.
- Efficiency in MS Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 16653
Location: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 00:49:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!