Job title: SQA Engineer / Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.
Job description: We are looking for a result-driven Quality Assurance Engineer to join our awesome QA team! As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Responsible for Manual Software Testing.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Coordinate, arrange and conduct meetings with scrum masters for the purpose of requirement understanding or the resolution of bugs.
- years of work experience in software development
- years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with JIRA
- Basic Automation testing would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of Jmeter and LoadRunner
- Good Communication Skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Wed, 11 May 2022 06:50:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!