Job title: Software Engineer – Productivity
Job description: Software Engineer – Productivity at KeepTruckin
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer on the Platform team, you will build systems that enable teams to deliver secure, highly scalable, distributed services. You will leverage technology such as Kubernetes, Bazel, Nix, Golang, and Ruby on Rails to build automated systems, infrastructure, and release pipelines as well as the distributed systems themselves.
What You’ll Do:
- Enable teams to build features at scale by providing a foundation of reusable software components and infrastructure
- Create deployment pipelines; take code from git to production
- Build infrastructure that enables fast, robust automated testing and validation
- Improve the performance and reliability of existing systems
- Connect the world’s trucks by building secure, scalable, distributed services
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- * 3+ years software development experience
- Working knowledge of AWS services and technologies (Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RDS, ELB, AutoScaling, Lambda, etc…)
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management (Terraform, Nix, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, etc…), and with build managers such as Bazel, Pants, Buck
- Experience with container orchestration framework such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:13:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!