Job title: SMM-Digital Advertising (3pm-12am)
Job description: The incumbent is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaign. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads on all social media advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads.
Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house.
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- A driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee and manage overall paid media budget
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 03:57:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!