Job title: SM Business Finance Branch Banking
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
As a strategic partner of Branch Banking & Financial Inclusion finance, there is an imperative role in the growth and sustenance of business. The core tasks include timely and accrual reporting of business results for product performance study and analyzing business campaigns, reviewing product programs & coordinating with business to resolve finance related issues on day to day basis in order to standardize performance evaluation.
- Review monthly performance report for Branch Banking & Financial Inclusion and advise Management on material variances with the comparison of annual budgeted/target.
- Assisting business for problem resolution with respect to Finance and identifying new opportunities they may have in future to enhance business.
- Execute planning and supervise the budgeting exercise for Branch Banking & Financial Inclusion by conducting meetings to agree on assumptions and ensure timely submission to MIS & Budget Production Team for consolidation.
- Review and critically analyze of all financial reports to circulated to Management those are considered as a tool of product performance study.
- Review Product Programs of existing products/new Initiatives and finalize financial feasibilities and advise accounting flows/treatments
Monitoring of Business Portfolio
- Coordinate with Business and MIS Reporting Services for the development of new reports as per Business requirement and advising them for appropriate outcome of system generated reports.
- Provide financial tool / financial module to respective to assess the business/products performance
- Supervising of daily, weekly & monthly products dashboards for enabling Business to monitor product performance
- Coordinating with Business and resolving issues on daily basis related to Financial Control.
- Analyzing Business campaigns cost versus benefits and tracking through financial model.
Compliance and Controls
- Implementing reporting tools for portfolio evaluation to ensure stability and highlight any material variance to Management proactively.
- Understand and implement new regulatory requirements with respect to Financial reporting effectively to avoid any regulatory issues/penalties
- Assist team through periodic team meetings in daily day to day operations for achieving departmental goals in an efficient manner.
- Explore opportunities to help team members to improve their current job roles through job rotation and new job assignments
- Manage team by arranging training and individual meeting for career progression and succession planning to improve business support.
- ACCA / MBA Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 Years of Banking Finance experience
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 03:08:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!