Job title: Relationship Manager Assets
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
To pro-actively build, manage and sustain an Islamic asset portfolio by marketing new relationships and deepening existing relationships to achieve asset growth targets in compliance with acceptable risk profile, bank policies and shariah principles.
- Market new-to-bank clients by offering Islamic banking products to achieve asset and income growth
Existing HBL Client Business
- Implentation of agreed strategies in coordination with Corporate and Commercial to market Islamic asset products to existing HBL clients for maximization of client utilization and income.
Portfolio Management (External Customers)
- Manage a portfolio of Islamic Banking clients to cater to all banking requirements of the clients and identify business opportunities to further deepen client relationship. ��
Cross Functional Coordination (Internal Customers)
- Coordinate with various functions within the bank which generally include shariah, credit, treasury and other business units to ensure that best product is offered to clients in line with their requirements.�
- Preparation of credit proposals and coordination with risk department for obtaining credit approvals.
- Coordination with Shariah for structuring of products in line with client requirements to ensure that shariah compliant solutions are offered to clients.
- Regular monitoring of the portfolio to ensure that credit, shariah, regulatory and other requirements / conditions are being complied with.
- Coordinate with Credit Administration for preparation of documentation once credit limits are approved / renewed.
- Ensure that all related administrative functions, most importantly file maintenance, including regular stock inspections, call reports, periodic appraisals are performed in a timely manner.
- Regular visits to the clients to identify islamic banking requirements and obtain feedback regarding services being provided by the Bank.
- Guide, Counsel and advise Relationship Associates in their support duties.
- Follow and embody HBL’s core values of excellence, meritocracy, integrity, customer focus and progressiveness
Personal Skill development
- Attend seminars / trainings to ensure skill development
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field of study
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Islamic banking or relevant field
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 00:35:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!