Job title: Regional Manager Security (Central B)
Company: PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink)
Job description: Note! This job has been aggregated through external sources, the Apply link will take you to the company’s website.
Regional Manager Security (Central B) Job in Pakistan
PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink) , Pakistan
0 – 0
As mentioned in job details
Aug 4, 2021
Nov 4, 2021
Grade Level: L3
Location: Multan Central B
Last date to apply: 9th August 2021
What is Regional Manager Security Central B?
A Regional Manager Security is someone who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out within business.Prior experience of Military will be an added advantage.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide a secure working environment for Jazz employees internally and externally. The individual should have sound negotiation and conflict management skills; these skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Security and has 07 people reporting directly into it.
What does Regional Manager Security Central B do?
- Develop understanding of how to manage the organization’s security for Central B region as per defined HSE and Security guidelines at Jazz; Facilitation of executive movement in Central B as well as in high safety risk areas.
- Develop understanding of support to technical team and makes necessary security arrangements for equipment installation at sensitive locations
- Develop Understanding of security clearance of employees during travel; Managing security of sales and marketing events; Monitoring law and order situation of the region to ensure security of employees during travel; Assuring guards are fully equipped with necessary security tools
- updated with security situation with the help of CCTV footages; Resolve customer complaints and internal employees’ problems and refer serious criminal cases to ISI (if required)
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders for accommodation of technical teams and provide administrative support (if required)
- Assure compliance and implementation of security SOPs and procedures and monitor random internal and external movements
- Seek security clearance from concerned authorities; Deploy guards on locations; Monitor team and analyse all major security checks
- Ensure staff is equipped with the requisite knowledge; Identify training requirements to develop subordinates
- Understand and resolve site issues faced at night in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Assure and arrange secure visits for technical teams at any point in time keeping in view employee’s safety.
- Share legal issues of labor at premises and obtain support for timely resolution of all legal issues and security complaints.
- Collaborate with concerned stakeholders to prepare security related reports and assure exchange of reports in coordination with local administration
- Coordinate with police for secure and smooth movement, travel and stay of employees in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with law enforcement agencies for security of technical teams and equipment for installation in sensitive areas.
- Ensure security clearance at concerned area from security forces in coordination with LEAs and civil authorities; Provide go ahead/permission and security cover to concerned teams for travelling in critical locations; Brief necessary security measures to undertake and fulfill relevant requirements of technical team; Monitor law and order situation inside and outside Jazz for security and exchange information with relevant stakeholders to keep them updated about the current security situation
- Provide guidance to employees for their development and career planning
Lead and coach staff; Create synergies and ensure seamless interaction between teams * Manage security of sales and marketing events at different locations and cover security of technical teams on different projects
- Seek security clearance from concerned authorities; Deploy guards on locations; Monitor team and analyze all major security checks
- Brief security measures to team periodically; Communicate change of duty to all employees and give monthly refreshers on behavior with customers, use of equipment, customer dealing and gate passes i.e. in and out check and balance
- Conduct operations drills, emergency drills, firing tests, practical activities and different exercises for guards and brief employees on emergency situations such as bomb diffusion session
- Arranges orientation sessions and trainings for newly hired employees and conduct joint training sessions, e.g. with Rescue 1122
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Regional Manager Security
- Experience and Educational requirement
- Soft skills and technical skills required
- Bachelors/Masters in relevant field with at least 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Military Experience will be a plus
- Crisis Management
- Safety and Security Guidelines
- Advanced Security Management
- Investigation and Interrogation
- Updated Security Equipment
- Risk Management
- Guard Force Management
- Conflict Management
- Decision Making amp; Problem Solving
- Teamwork amp; Collaboration
- Relationship Management
- Planning amp; Organizing
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy
Location: Multan, Punjab
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 22:49:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!