Job title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Company: Jarrar Group of Companies
Job description: We are looking for a Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting and warm welcoming, and directing them appropriately to the waiting room.
- Ask visitor purpose of visit and notifies the concerned person of visitor arrival.
- Serve visitors water/tea
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following instructions for house phone and console operation (Answering, screening and forwarding all phone calls)
- Assisting in recruitment process as well assign from HR department
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area or any other office area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Book or arrange meetings, manage courier process,
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other task assign by the management
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:49:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!