Job title: Radiologist
Company: United Nations
Job description: Job Description
Under the overall supervision of Chief Medical Officer and the direct supervision of Senior Migration Health Physician (SMHP), the incumbent will have following responsibilities:
- Daily radiology reading / commenting / reporting of chest X-rays from Islamabad and other Migration Health Assessment Clinics of IOM spanning in different cities of Pakistan.
- Ensure Quality X-ray is taken by Radiographers, including further training of radiographers to maintain quality standards in exposing quality chest X-rays.
- Identify and report Chest X-rays consistent with radiological manifestations of
- Tuberculosis and other Pulmonary pathologies.
- Review chest X-ray films as may be required by Panel Physician.
- Ensure Quality reporting of chest X-rays.
- Represent IOM at different local and foreign conferences and discourse in area of Radiological expertise.
- Participation in quarterly assessment meeting of IOM and delivering lectures on radiological imaging of TB.
- The Service Provider will be paid at the end of each calendar month on verification by
- IOM staff that the duties outlined above have carried satisfactorily.
Qualification and Skills:-
- MBBS with post graduate degree in Radiology
- At least 3 years experience in Radiological Interpretations
- Working knowledge of PACS / Tele Radiology is an added advantage
- Good Computer Skills
- Good English Language Skills
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:44:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!