Job title: Production Manager / Production Officer
Company: Myrtle Industries
Job description: As a production manager, you’ll make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
As a production manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You’ll need to:
- plan and draw up a production schedule
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
- review worker performance and identify training needs.
Location: Sialkot, Punjab
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 05:04:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!