Job title: Operations & Maintenance Manager
Company: Pak German Engineers
Job description: We are looking for an Operations & Maintenance Manager
Operations & Maintenance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees the daily workings of warehouse operations. Plans, manages, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high-quality standard of product production and delivery.
- Ensuring that all operations are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across an organisation.
- Manages maintenance activities for the upkeep of buildings, landscapes, vehicles, and offices. Oversees a range of custodial and maintenance activities. Resolves problems as they arise whether directly or by assembling teams to solve those issues.
Operations & Maintenance Manager Job Duties:
- Manages the growth and success of the team.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production.
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met.
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a costeffective basis.
- Manages the stock control and checks that inventory records are accurate.
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request.
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines.
- Monitors production standards.
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment.
- Purchases materials and services required for production.
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Provides guidance to employees.
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff.
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- Manage the set up and take down of different events.
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance worker staff.
- Contact and schedule repairmen and extra help as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs.
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 06:30:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!