Job title: Manager – Vendor Performance
Job description: Position Title: Manager – Vendor Performance
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you would definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all-hands-on-deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Manager – Vendor Performance for our team in Pakistan. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
- Identify and track vendor KPIs against daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Identify vendor and order growth bottlenecks and execute strategic requirements for sustainable future growth
- Develop vendor productivity, profitability and performance insights and follow market trends closely to anticipate challenges and opportunities
- Develop a cohesive strategy to execute strategic plans, including vendor retention, reactivation, and engagement activities
- Develop and execute effective reporting and assessment tools to minimize risk and identify areas of improvement
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve solutions and strengthen the overall Vendor experience and bring changes where necessary
- Develop KPI dashboards, reports and presentations to set up monthly targets to achieve MoM business goals
- Ensure necessary audits to maintain a healthy cutoff threshold for all KPIs so that it does not impact business growth
- Work across teams to continually eliminate unnecessary processes and continually implement new ways to enhance the Vendor Experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with a Bachelors/Masters degree preferably in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, data science
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills
- Ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear ideas
- Bias toward action and constant push for clarity and execution
- High-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management, consensus building, and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is a huge plus
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 07:15:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!