Job title: Laundry Officer
Company: Buch International Hospital
Job description: Company Description
A State of the Art Hospital in Multan.
The hospital is designed to provide Quality Healthcare in a Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming environment, for the Patients and Staff. This project provides a golden opportunity to the medical professionals to be a part of a world class hospital.
BIH value equality in our team and recruit from all sections of the community.
The position holder will ensure that all laundry for the Hospital is completed in a timely manner including washing, drying and ironing. To keep laundry area clean and free from hazards. General housekeeping/ cleaning of a designated area to a high standard. The person will make sure that hospital departments have stocks of clean uniforms and linen, such as sheets and towels, for patients. To be successful in this profile one must make sure these items are processed and delivered on time and to the highest quality standards.
As post holder, you are responsible for the tasks such as but not limited to:
- Receive and take items of clothing or linen from wards and other patient areas, sort linen or items according to how they will be washed or cleaned
- Operate industrial washing and dry cleaning equipment and machine
- Fold and pack linen for storage or delivery of clean linen to wards
- Ensuring laundry area is kept clean and hazard free
- Using the ironing facilities appropriately, iron all laundry for the facility & patients
- Keep records of stock levels, issue uniforms to staff & repair uniforms
- Ensuring adequate supplies of all laundry products
- Physically fit for lifting, packing and moving trolleys
- Provide all hospital laundry within the required timeline
- To adhere to all aspects of current policy on Health & Safety thereby, owning responsibility for your own safety as well as that of others
- Perform other duties as assigned to support BIH Mission, Vision and Values
Academic Qualification: Preferably Intermediate or Matric
Experience: 1 – 2 years of work experience in the related field
- Excellent Accuracy
- Communicating with people
- Planning & Organizing
- Working in a team
Last Date to Apply: 20 Nov, 2021.
Location: Multan, Punjab
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 23:03:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!