Job title: Financial Services Trainee
Job description: Last Date to Apply: 11th December, 2021
Position: Financial Services Trainee
Financial Services Ecosystem Development & Expansion is a key focus area for Telenor Group and we are strongly committed to our Financial Service Inclusion Ambition. This means that the work you do as Financial Services Channel Expert, will carry special significance and exposure.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- Effective Distribution Planning and Expansion.
- Ensuring a robust and expansive distribution footprint for current and newly inducted Financial Services Products & Services
- Plan end to end Mobile Account acquisition plan via channel enabling efficiency and sustainability
- Work as an effective team member to provide planning/direction, insights at regional/belt level for Sales and distribution function while managing the external stakeholders in the form of Telenor Bank.
Your Typical day at work:
- Analyze Data, Trends and suggest changes in commission models for driving quality acquisitions from the channel keeping their profitability and ROI intact.
- Design and implement different machine learning models for predicting accurate budget consumption and Acquisition Quality while changing different variables.
- Identify Distribution Gaps at Cluster & Regional level , and take corrective actions to improve product availability as per established benchmarks.
- Plan & implement Acquisition expansion Plans for each Product Line.
- Enable Circle & Regional Teams with holistic picture of Distribution KPI performance with focus on accuracy & ease of use.
- Establish Franchise & Retail Segmentation for utilization by Product & Channel Planning team.
- Channel Commission Mix & Competitive Analysis, Revision Planning & Execution in line with Company Strategy, OPEX Targets & Revenue Ambitions.
- Custodian of all Channel Commissioning & Pricing Policies.
- Liaison with Regional / Circle POCs to identify enablers in systems, processes and technology.
- Coordinate with all channels to ensure smooth operations and achievement of business & distribution KPIs.
- Establish robust channel-centric processes for product availability issue resolution, escalation and communications.
- Introduce Digital Based tools & solution for Retail & Channel Partners to improve productivity and enhance product performance.
Education: Masters/Bachelor in Business Administration/Computer Science or related fields. Knowledge of data sciences is a plus and will be preferred with display of data modelling.
Work experience: At least 6 months experience of implementation of data science models in roles with channel/operations, preferably in a channel planning role in telecom or FMCG sector.
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas:
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives and ensure thorough execution of plans through internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills and the ability to derive meaningful decisions out of data and fact-based information.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Database tools & PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you:
Financial Services is the next big frontier for industry convergence and Telenor Pakistan is best positioned to reach its goals. Being a part of FS unit in S&D Planning team, the candidate will gain:
- Strong understanding of the telecom market & branchless banking ecosystem along with the opportunities and challenges in the local market.
- Exposure to an open and supportive top management team with high ambitions.
- Excellent insight on products and services offered in the market within the said category.
Why should you join Telenor:
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
Job date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 07:51:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!