Job title: Digital Product Architect
Company: Hasnain Tanweer Associates
Job description: Industry: Publishing Press
Sector: Information Technology
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Digital Product Architect job is available in Karachi for a leading publishing press company. An ideal candidate having a Masters’s or bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science/ Education Technology / Business Studies along with 3 to 5 years of experience as a digital product manager or product architect for digital platform/app development are encouraged to apply.
Digital Product Architect job role is to conduct and analyze market research/ feedback to make informed data-driven decisions and suggest innovative business models to create a digital user-base and manage digital subscriptions
- Perform design, development, and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve the performance, capacity, and scalability of the product.
- Work as a Product Manager in planning and execution of new product releases.
- Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
- Work with domain, product management, and product engineering teams in the solution engineering efforts.
- Work with pre-sales and product management teams in solution demonstrations.
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Define product validation policies so as to deliver products that meet system and project expectations.
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign-off of project deliverables.
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers.
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Strong business acumen, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, managing LMS/VLEs/CMS, graphic manipulation, and editing video and audio will be a plus.
- Communication Skills.
- Result Oriented.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Time Management.
Kindly, mention the job title Digital Product Architect in the email
Last date to apply is 30th January 2022
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 03:49:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!