Job title: Customer Service Intern
Company: Avery Dennison
Job description: Company Description
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at .
- Process sales and order so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time
- To maintain daily sheets of orders, approvals and dispatch.
- Receive technical pack from particular RBO.
- Co-ordinate with GPD for item approvals and setup.
- Send sample to customers for approval, received from GPD.
- After approval, contact to factory /factory team sales for the placement of RBO item..
- Receive purchase order from factory.
- Coordinate with graphics department and send the layouts to customer for approval to proceed bulk.
- Co-ordinate with production, planning and supply chain for raw material availability.
- Upload variable data on our online system as per order form received from customers.
- Release Batch customer online orders.
- Book orders in ORACLE system and get sales order number.
- Send order to PPC/Production department within an hour for initiating production process (time-line may vary depending upon the order status).
- Meanwhile send Performa invoice to factory as a confirmation that we have preceded the order in production.
- Follow up the production status with PPC/Production department until product dispatched.
- Send dispatch details to customers, along with tracking number (if any).
- Handle complaints of customers and co-ordinate with QC and production to rectify the issue.
- Answer internal and customer enquires on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Communicate with staff from other areas in the organization, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders and deliveries to generate sales reports and statistics.
- Graduation Degree. Masters degree is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Proficient in assessing customer needs
- Strong understanding of product and technical information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good IQ & EQ
- Analytical Skills, Good communication skills, Listening skills.
Avery Dennison is an equal employment opportunity provider
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 23:40:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!