Job title: Title Processor
Job description: Job Description
A well-established firm within the area is seeking an experienced Title Processor. They have been around for over 16 years and want to add you to their team. They have a solid atmosphere with great support.
This organization is looking to add a Title Processors to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. The Title Processor is responsible for pre-closing, coordinating with lenders, preparing closing statements, issuing title policies, preparation and recording of documents, and making appropriate disbursements associated with the settlement and post-closing.
- Review and clear title
- Identify underwriting concerns
- Prepare the Closing Disclosure when applicable
- Order brings downs and tax certifications
- Obtain conveyancing
- Process incoming and outgoing recordings and letters of indemnity
- Other duties as required
- Must be a quick learner, able to adapt easily to fast-paced, high volume environment
- Above average people skills with strong customer support orientation is necessary
- Ability to multi-task effectively, particularly in stressful situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate level MS Office
- Experience with Qualia
- Title processing: 2 or more years (preferred)
- Qualia software experience: 1 or more years (Preferred)
For more information on this position reach out to Kaitlyn at [ Phone number blocked ] . Resumes can be sent confidentially to [ Link Removed ] .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Expected salary: $55000 – 80000 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 01:26:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!