Job title: Title Curative Specialist
Job description: Job Description
- Pull daily Report for assigned files
- Send out and follow up on Jotforms (online fillable forms for our clients)
- Request lender information
- Send Buyer Authorization
- Download Searches
- Calculate Title Premiums for Standard and Enhanced Policy
- Review Title and request all needed documents
- Clear as many Title Issues prior to sending out Title
- Distribute documents to Listing Agent, Conveyancer, if known, and Selling Agent, Buyer, and our Conveyancer
- Prepare CPL & send all necessary Title Documents to Lender (CPL, Commitment, Wire Instructions, E&O, Tax Cert & Pre-CD) and also confirm closing date with lender
- Explain the difference between the Standard and Enhanced Polices
- Order Indemnity
- Prepare CK Certified files
- Handle Over Limits Approvals
- Update Tax Cert if needed through Charles Jones
- Run Domestic Relations if not done already
- Make any changes to the file & record in file notes
- Responsible for ordering Judgment Searches if parties are added to transaction after Opening Team handed over the file.
- Follow up with all parties that the required documents are in
- Review required documents and make necessary changes to Title documents
- Order checks for Cert fees for Water, Sewer, etc.
- Prepare Prelim CD for Lender
- Order Bringdown
For additional information, contact Austin Thorstad at ( [ Phone number blocked ] . Resumes may be sent in confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Expected salary: $45000 – 55000 per year
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 07:56:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!