Job title: Summer Associate Graduate Intern (Credit Card Products)
Company: Navy Federal Credit Union
Job description: Job Description
YOUR LIFE’S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
About Navy Federal:
Selected as one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021. Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) is the world’s largest credit union with over 10.8 million members, over $149 billion in assets, over 346 branches around the world and a workforce of over 30,000. Navy Federal’s field of membership is all active duty and retired Department of Defense personnel (Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Reservists), Veterans, Department of Defense contractors, and their family members. Navy Federal Headquarters is located in Vienna, VA. There are also campuses in Pensacola, FL and Winchester, VA.
For more information, view the links on the “About Us” page:
Credit Cards is focused on data-driven innovation, operational excellence, and a providing a superior member experience across all facets of the cardholder lifecycle. In the highly competitive credit card market, it is critical that our card products and services keep up with industry offerings to serve members’ credit card needs. We are always looking for better ways to provide quality service and product value. It is also important to perform these duties while maintaining sound lending principles in compliance with established Navy Federal policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of products, services, processes, requirements, and systems related to the business unit
- Knowledge of banking/financial industry trends, products and services
- Effective skill in strategic thinking Basic skill in building strategic and execution-focused plans and alliances with partner leadership
- Ability to synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations and presents results to solve unique and complex problems
- Experience in collaborating and building partnerships
- Experience in leading large projects/initiatives which have business risk and impact
- Skill in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple initiatives and meeting changing requirements and priorities to accomplish objective
- Skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective skill in the use of PCs and related software packages
- CashRewards relaunch analysis
- Competitive analysis identifying gaps in our card portfolio
- Disruptor analysis
- Resume (Required)
- Cover Letter (Optional)
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing. Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal
is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
BANK SECRECY ACT
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Location: Vienna, VA
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 07:03:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!