Job title: Strategic Program Manager, WW Consumer FinTech
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to revolutionize the way Consumer Finance operates? Do you want to help Finance leadership at Amazon to make insightful decisions? Are you interested in leading the strategic vision for an ambiguous, ambitious product roadmap?
The Consumer Finance Technology team is building technical solutions that support the worldwide operations and consumer finance groups and we are looking for a Strategic Program Manager to help execute the vision. Our 2022 roadmap includes cross functional programs supporting all facets of operations and consumer business including transportation and delivery services; customer fulfillment globally; North America and global consumer, including physical stores; and our centralized insights and analytics organization. If you are passionate about transformation, we’d love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Manage an ongoing business partnership within a Consumer Finance vertical, including executive briefings, operational reviews and MBRs, and daily/weekly program standups as required.
· Advocate for your business partners: understand their financial processes and cadences, and ensure they are receiving maximum value for solutions created by the Consumer FinTech organization.
· Collaborate with technical product managers/program managers, and development teams, to deliver strategic value to your business partners.
· Manage the strategic planning lifecycle for your business vertical, including OP1/OP2 intake, project prioritization, and value creation.
· Drive resolution of critical issues and lead or support business process deep dives to ensure root cause analysis and correction resulting in improved customer experience.
· Work cross-organizationally and functionally to identify key transformational opportunities in business process, technical, and human interfaces, and develop and implement plans to capitalize on those opportunities.
· 5 years of experience in program/stakeholder management, including an understanding of risk/opportunity, translating business goals into technical solutions, and measuring transformational value.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Experience defining strategic program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
· Experience in FP&A and/or other financial operations functions.
· 5 years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
· 5 years of experience in process improvement or operational excellence or PMP
· Knowledge or certification in Lean Six Sigma
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Visio Proficiency in SQL, NoSQL, general DW concepts, Cognos, TM1
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:53:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!