Job title: Sr Tech, Production & Calibration – Days
Company: Cardinal Health
Job description: Shift: 7am – 7pm – 2 ON / 2 OFF / Alt Weekends
$2000 Sign On Bonus
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
What Production & Calibration support at Cardinal Health
Manufacturing is responsible for cost of production and maintenance activities including process improvement, supply chain management, quality assurance, employee safety and engagement, and environmental commitment.
- Responsible for setting up machines, alignment; monitors, and/or calibrates production equipment.
- Assists and may perform maintenance on machines and cleans up minor chemical spills in assigned area as well as glassware, ovens, and other equipment.
- Other assigned tasks as needed
- Technical Certifications or equivalent working experience, preferred
- 2+ years experience working with mechanical/technical experience, preferred
- Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical skills for machinery, preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing, preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies knowledge and company policies to complete a variety of tasks
- Demonstrates working knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibility
- Maintains appropriate licenses/training/certifications
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult requiring judgment in resolving issues
- May assist in recommendation of processes on new assignments
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with limited supervision. Work occasionally involves review of output by work lead or supervisor
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click
Location: Norfolk, NE
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 07:54:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!