Job title: Sr. Digital Campaign Specialist
Job description: As a Sr. Campaign Specialist, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about digital advertising. You’ll manage search engine marketing campaign elements, including proposal research and development, all elements of campaign execution, and conducting ongoing performance monitoring, optimization, and performance analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate client goals and objectives into specific actionable tactics.
- Provide traffic estimates for new (or existing) clients to establish budget across all platforms.
- Responsible for structuring campaigns to best facilitate campaign performance to meet (or exceed) client goals.
- Responsible for building attrition and ROI models for future campaign growth, based on campaign forecasting
- Provide insights on more complex campaign performance for key campaign metrics through weekly (or monthly) write-ups.
- Oversee campaign execution to ensure adhering to client goals and objectives.
- Proactively recommend opportunities to improve campaign performance and grow client investment.
- Specialist in providing guidance for industry best practices.
- Utilize competitive intelligence tools to proactively identify opportunities for new (or existing) clients.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for technology partners to set expectations and establish client goals and objectives.
- Create and update monthly dashboard reporting and insights, tracking campaign results against established targets
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing and optimizing display and video campaigns within Google Marketing Suite
- Google AdWords or Google Tag Manager certification is required
- Experience in DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) is preferred
- Organizational skills to manage campaign execution and performance across multiple clients
- Proven success managing 20 or more client portfolios, and confidence in analyzing and acting on performance data
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- Proven attention to detail for own work and work of others
- Solid PC skills including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Power Point & Excel
Location: Portland, OR
Job date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 08:55:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!