Job title: Sr. Conversion Manager
Company: Charles Schwab
Job description: What you are good at
You are a leader and motivator who desires to be front and center in a role that provides the autonomy to do what you do best. This position acts as the primary interface with consultants and plan contacts of recently signed business, direct sales managers, RM’s and Directors of Strategic Relationships, legal department professionals, and other conversion/ implementation team members. You enjoy the challenge of being the leader of a group responsible for the initial interaction with a new client and providing an onboarding experience that sets the trajectory and tone for the rest of the client relationship. You thrive in a time sensitive environment that affords you the ability to drive outcomes by influencing internal and external partners toward a common goal and successful identified achievements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The positions responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Working in conjunction with the Sales and Business Acceptance departments.
- Provide project leadership for a cross-functional team of conversion/implementation professionals
- Creation of a conversion project plan to facilitate the conversion/implementation process and identify tasks of all relevant parties in conversion.
- Run weekly conversion status update calls to review the project plan and make appropriate and meaningful decisions to keep the project on task.
- Review of plan documents for operational considerations of the various SRPS departments.
KEY MEASURES AND TARGETS
- Client satisfaction based upon a survey completed by plan sponsor at the conclusion of each conversion/implementation.
- Delivery of essential project deliverable.
- Favorable feedback from internal business partners.
- An inquisitive and collaborative mindset that seeks opportunities for process improvement and change through leadership skills and proactive discovery to resolve problems through effective communication and partnering.
What you have
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer focus, including ability to think in terms of the customers perspective and expectation
- Ability to work autonomously, but have the leadership desire to motivate/inspire others to achieve team goals and client satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Knowledge of organizational policies & procedures, products & services
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to take the initiative when faced with a new or challenging situation
- Ability to multi-task among competing priorities
- Conversion, client management, project management, and operational experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years’ experience in the financial services preferred and/or record keeping industry with a concentration in Defined Contribution Plan Services
- Interest and desire to work with and have exposure to Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation arrangements.
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:50:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!