Job title: Specialist, Campaign Manager
Job description: Job Description:
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has served generations at every stage of their lives. Our customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s Marketing delivers a healthy, profitable customer franchise that is growing through engagement and acquisition. Our team leads strategic initiatives such as personalization and monetization, as well as our Star Rewards Loyalty program.
Take the helm of one of the world’s most beloved brands and help bring it to life for our customers. As part of our team, you’ll own, guide, and direct marketing efforts, motivating our customers to strengthen their relationship with our brand. Constantly creating, innovating, and exploring the new, you’ll drive customer engagement and loyalty while sparking excitement.
Macy’s Media Network launched in 2020 with a mission to connect brands to consumers through data-driven marketing solutions. With more than 40M active customers annually, more than 500 stores, and one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the US, Macy’s is uniquely positioned to become a premier destination for brands seeking to reach relevant audiences with personalized content. We are assembling a world-class team of experienced marketing professionals to become the
“founders” of this new retail media business for Macy’s. Join us and help shape this new chapter for Macy’s!
Macy’s Media Network is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join our growing team. We are looking for a detail oriented, analytically minded individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns with a focus on optimizing for performance and revenue. The Campaign Manager will work across all MMN offerings: onsite display, sponsored products, SEM, offsite programmatic and social as well as offline package and statement inserts. They will work closely with the broader Ad Operations team as well as Sales and Account Management to ensure we meet our client’s budget goals as well as their campaign objectives. The Campaign Manager will assist with campaign management/execution including contracts, trafficking, reporting, optimization and budget reconciliation.
- Support the overall campaigns from the point of contract signature through invoicing
- Ensure that campaigns are set up and executed according to our client contracts
- Coordinate and/or project manage trafficking, QA & launch all of ad creative (static, rich media, HTML5 & 3rd party tags)
- Daily review and analysis of programs to ensure full delivery while optimizing performance
- Provide input on campaign analysis and billing as required
- Coordinate the inputs from cross-functional stakeholders (internal and external)
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders to ensure client success and maximize revenue
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Preferred 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a campaign management/support role in the digital media space
- Strong analytic, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and flawless attention to detail – precision is a must
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Technical aptitude and ability to converse clearly with internal and external clients
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Experience with online ad-serving technologies such as GAM, DV360, MediaMath
- Experience with sponsored products platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of the terminology and mechanics of the online advertising industry required
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under here.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 00:40:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!