Job title: Spa Supervisor
Company: Inn at Perry Cabin
Job description: Primarily supervises Inn at Perry Cabin Spa “crew” members to ensure efficient and smooth-sailing operations for producing excellent feedback and providing memorable guest experiences. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving and departing guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. A supervisor is an excellent role model, sharing their expertise and continually inspiring the Spa “crew” to deliver amazing spa and customer service.
Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michaels, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, and dining right at your fingertips.
Requirements * Able to make reasonable and professional decisions. Accurately manage cash drawer and credit card system. Communicate pertinent shift information to the next shift and direct supervisor.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, and problems in a quick and efficient manner to obtain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Assist and guide the spa staff through their daily duties and responsibilities. Train spa staff as designated and outlined in the Spa Training Procedures.
- Be the head cheerleader and maintain a positive work environment.
- Check spa guests in and out of the Spa in a courteous and pleasant manner. Use the appropriate phrases and greetings when interacting with guests. Conduct self in a friendly and attentive manner during all guest encounters.
- Offer assistance to the individual needs and requests of all guests. Ensure guest needs are responded to in a timely and efficient manner. Provide information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions, making reservations as needed.
- Use proper telephone and reservation etiquette including describing the spa and treatments, proper treatment price quotation and capturing spa reservations. Operate phone system in, at times, a fast-paced environment.
Complete job description available upon request!
Write/place “I want to be a member of the INN Crew of Hospitality Professionals” on your resume or in your cover letter!
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
Hotel and Amenity Discounts
Location: Saint Michaels, MD
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:18:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!