Job title: Sous Chef/Chef de Cuisine
Company: Sabio On Main
Job description: Sabio on Main, Pleasanton’s only Michelin recognized restaurant is currently seeking a Sous Chef ready to take the next step in their career. This position will work closely with Executive Chef Francis X Hogan in managing and driving the overall operations and growth of the Culinary program. We are growing as a company and we are in search of the right person who wants to grow with us. This position has the potential to evolve into a Chef de Cuisine for the right candidate.
- Strong Culinary background in Upscale, From-Scratch restaurants
- Clear pattern of career growth with noticeable job tenure
- Ability to train, develop, and manage a team by leading by example
- Possesses a professional and respectful approach to management
- Passionate about using pristine products and working with local farms, ranches, and producers
- Desire to contribute to a seasonally changing menu and see your vision appear on the menu
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure a seamless service with high quality and consistent food
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Clear path to advancement and career growth
- Opportunity for creativity and learning
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
- In House Dining Discounts
- Paid Vacation
About Sabio on Main:
Opened in 2015 by Jim McDonnell and Chef Francis Hogan, Sabio on Main has established itself as a premier dining option in the Tri-Valley. Our Cuisine is Californian in style and is driven by the seasons and the amazing producers we work with. Our signature offerings are a 3 or 5 Course Prix Fixe Menu or our 10 Course Chef’s Tasting menu. Our Prix Fixe menus change every 6 weeks, and are guided by the available products at their peak. We’ve received numerous accolades and awards from organizations such as The Michelin Guide, Diablo Magazine, San Jose Mercury News, and Wine Spectator.
Expected salary: $65000 – 75000 per year
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 04:59:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!