Job title: Solutions Engineer / VDI-Citrix/ Remote
Company: Insight Enterprises
Job description: Requisition Number: 83812
Solutions Engineer – VDI/Citrix – Remote
We are Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT)
As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
- Microsoft Worldwide AI Partner of the Year, 2018
- Microsoft Worldwide Modern Desktop Partner of the Year, 2018
- Microsoft US Partner Award for Intelligent Cloud – Application Innovation, 2019
- Microsoft US Azure Team Partner Choice Award – Data and Artificial Intelligence, 2019
Our Insight Cloud+Data Center Transformation team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Solutions Engineer to join our team.
As a Solutions Engineer, with a focus on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, you will enter a high-energy and tech-savvy world. We are looking for someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills, is customer service focused, and has a proven track record of delivering best in class in data center solutions involving private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. Successful engineers are able to adapt quickly to changing technical and professional environments.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Identify opportunities for VDI services in our client by actively participating in the assessment, planning, and implementing of data center solutions including storage, servers, virtualized environments, and data protection
- Design, deploy, support and troubleshoot large-scale Citrix and Horizon View infrastructures
- Expert Citrix platform specially with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop, Citrix Application Delivery Management, Citrix ACD and Gateway, and Citrix Manage Desktops products.
- Architect and build highly redundant Citrix farms to deliver business applications and virtual desktops to our clients based on Citrix best practices.
- Lead projects for large-scale VDI solutions
- Provide solutions to complex hardware/software infrastructure projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Citrix deployments.
- Current CCP-V is a must and CCE-V is desirable.
- In depth knowledge on Citrix platform including Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Application Delivery Management, Citrix ADC and Gateway, and Citrix Cloud products.
- Knowledge and experience of VMware vSphere, Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV. Must be proficient in at least one.
- High competency on the practice of the following Microsoft Technologies: Windows Server 2019, Active Directory Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, DNS, DFS, Teams are highly desirable.
- High competency on the following infrastructure hardware: Nutanix Hyperconverged, Dell and HP server hardware, Cisco UCS systems, Citrix Netscalers / Application Delivery Controllers
- Experience deploying FSLogix is a must.
- Vmware Horizon, Windows Virtual Desktop, AWS Workspaces a plus.
- Liquidware Stratusphere experience is a nice to have.
- Demonstrated performance in a technical work environment
- Growth in technical skills through relevant certifications or other similar achievements is desired
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; clients, consultants, and executive leaders (internal and external)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or demonstrated performance in a technical work environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Highlights of the 2021 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report include:
- In the last year, Insight has been named as a Forbes World’s Best Employer, a Forbes Best Employer for Veterans, a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company and a Fortune Best Workplace for Diversity. Insight also received a score of 95 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Insight Digital Innovation launched a
built on the company’s AI and IoT-powered Insight Connected Platform™, providing a scalable foundation to help organizations detect for common signs of COVID-19 and quickly curtail its spread in high-traffic areas. * The
solution, designed by Insight’s Cloud + Data Center Transformation team and provided through Insight Public Sector, brings much-needed broadband connectivity to teleworkers and remote students in underserved communities who lack reliable Internet connections. * Celebrating diversity and inclusion, Insight held its first Global Harmony Day in recognition of Global Diversity Awareness Month in October 2020. The day united Insight teammates worldwide for a series of candid discussions on diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Insight’s teammate resource groups, promoting allyship for cultures and communities that have traditionally faced challenges in the workplace, expanded to five groups with the addition of the Afro-Professionals and Allies at Insight group. These teammate-led groups now have more than 1,200 active members.
- As part of the Insight Reach program, dedicated to empowering children’s lives through technology, the company’s 10 th annual Noble Cause campaign raised $250,000 for charities like the Ronald McDonald House, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Boys & Girls Club of Arizona. More than $1 million has been donated in the last six years.
- In It Together Foundation, Insight’s 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit program helping teammates in crisis through teammate contributions and matching company funds, has raised more than $2.15 million since its inception in 2014. Since January 2020, 170 teammates have received support, and Insight’s executive team contributed $250,000 as part of its COVID-19 response to help families hit particularly hard by the pandemic.
- Environmental sustainability initiatives saved Insight more than $7 million in 2020.
- As an affiliate member of the Responsible Business Alliance, Insight’s
– helping companies securely repurpose old devices and equipment – and support a commitment to sustainability and equality.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:10:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!