Job title: Senior Data Analyst, CDM Operations
Company: Sharp Solutions, Inc.
Job description: SSi has principals that are an integral part of the organizations characteristic and are fundamentally essential to the shaping of everyday activities that connect to our broader mission and vision. As an organization SSi is committed to:
Foster a culture of innovative and out of the box thinking:
We fundamentally understand that each employee has something unique to offer to the organization. We foster a culture that nourishes innovation by empowering staff, leverages their passions, and encompasses a circle of trust where it’s all about thinking of new ideas and getting good feedback.
Invest in our Resources
Employees are essential, their physical and mental well-being are pivotal to the growth of our organization. Our company culture, productivity, and overall employee happiness stem directly from how much training, responsibility, and empowerment they have within our organization. Our focus is on improving the growth of individual through education, allowing them to play central roles, so they can grow and add value to the company.
Provide solutions that are in the best interest of the customer and improve their strategic posture
We are in business to serve our customers and do what is in their best interest. Our philosophy is to offer services that are complete. We strive to provide services that do more than meets the eye, to achieve more than superficial results and to help the business improve in areas that they may not have considered.
Give thoughtful considerations to our actions and their affects
We give thoughtful consideration to each other’s differences and opinions. We must give our individual best to get the job done right. Everyone is accountable for their behaviors, exercising rational judgment, and giving thoughtful consideration to their professional activities and decisions.
Sharp Solutions, Inc is looking for all experienced Senior Data Analysts who will be a key member of our CDM Operations team. A successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will define new metrics and conduct analysis. You will work with the engineering team to identify and collect useful data within the existing infrastructure or in external sources. You will live and breathe data.
What you will be doing:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to all relevant stakeholders at Elastic
- Work with the Elastic cloud engineering team to develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and visualizations (dashboards, reports etc.) and other strategies to measure and evaluate KPIs.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ensure data quality, locate and help engineering correct data collection and processing problems
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Support, Finance) to prioritize business and information needs
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data analytics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst in a SW/SaaS company
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Technical expertise in data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting tools and databases (SQL, NoSQL etc). Previous experience in using Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Tableau for such purposes is a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical tools for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics a plus
SSi is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action. SSi also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities.
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:28:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!