Job title: Senior Campaign Manager – Paid Social
Job description: AdParlor’s advertising solutions and strategies use deep expertise and a unique data-driven approach to media buying, paired with world-class customer service, creative minds and proprietary technology, drives measurable differences for our clients. Founded in 2008, we were one of the first in the Facebook Marketing Partner world and now have partnerships with a variety of media platforms including Pinterest, Snapchat, Google DV360, LinkedIn and more.
Why work with us?
- We’re at the forefront of the marketing landscape, focused on providing our clients with groundbreaking solutions and exceptional service.
- We work with the most innovative marketers in the world. These partnerships encourage a results-oriented approach and ensure the learning never stops. Same goes for the fun!
- We foster the growth of each team member and help to ensure your career path continues up and to the right.
- We work with the latest technology and measurement solutions and have access to platform alphas and betas.
- Learn from the best! Our teams are composed of some of the smartest and most supportive people in the digital advertising space. We know this because our clients and partners tell us constantly!
Requirements * Account Ownership: Own the success of the campaigns you manage, working alongside the Account Team to ensure a top-notch client experience.
- End-to End-Campaign Management: Serve as the internal and external expert on the Account Team responsible for trafficking, set-up, launching, measuring, and optimizing advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, and Programmatic display; conduct daily campaign performance analyses and apply optimization best practices to meet and exceed client KPIs/goals (pacing, bid and budget strategies, creative testing frameworks, audience curation, etc.)
- Strategic Planning & Execution: Assist in the media strategy development with complete control of tactical execution of campaign; constantly challenging the status quo by identifying both new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency, in turn leading to higher client satisfaction and retention.
- Reporting Insights: Work closely with Account Coordinator to deliver strategic insights and actionable recommendations on weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Client Communication: Proactively provide clients with in-depth campaign-level insights via day-to-day communication (i.e. emails) and/or during weekly performance calls, in addition to responding to performance-related inquiries and internal communications.
- Revenue Growth: Partner with the Account Team to pinpoint and recommend growth and testing opportunities that align with client KPIs.
- Cross-functional Coordination & Support: Coordinate with internal teams to inform improvements and support various needs including marketing, creative, finance, etc.
- Social Industry Knowledge: Stay on top of all best practices for measurement, ad creation and targeting and platforms; understand the competition and ever-changing client goals within the digital advertising industry.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a client service role at a performance marketing agency, retail/e-commerce company, or a management consulting firm
- Experience running e-Commerce, CRM, Lead Generation, App Install/Re-Engagement, and Direct-Response focused campaigns within a real-time bidding environment or auction system
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (for qualitative and quantitative analytic techniques for investigating campaign performance and managing campaigns)
- Interest in online advertising with an emphasis in video, social, programmatic display
- Passion for Technology – excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- Resourceful and strategic – able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- An appetite for continuous learning
At AdParlor, we like what we do, and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition, we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunch two days a week, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, playing ping pong, or planning social events, AdParlor folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with local charities, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to sports games, fun dinners, and meditation classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- RRSP & 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
AdParlor participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, AdParlor, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. AdParlor, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 22:10:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!