Job title: Schematic – CAD Designer
Company: Brewer Enterprises, Inc.
Job description: Schematic/CAD Designer
Brewer Enterprises, Arizona’s leading plumbing provider, is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking an experienced Schematic/CAD Designer to join our team.
In this entry level role, the Schematic Designer holds the essential responsibility for drawing of schematics for field production and coordinating estimate updates with RightStart. The Schematic Designer holds responsibility for complete, accurate and timely production of mini drawings, schematics or ISOs for the field with the purpose of increasing effectiveness and productivity for Field Supervision and Plumbers.
- Designs mini drawing production system – minis, schematics, ISO’s for field use
- Follows design standards and produces so schematics are complete with all items and information
- Ensures all options are designed and included according to Company set standards
- Reviews plans, scope, builder standards, city codes, specifications, estimates, etc. to complete mini drawings with all relevant information
- Gathers standard trade contractor details to be included on minis – cabinets, concrete, framing, etc.
- Coordinate all changes to minis and associated materials in JLO with RightStart
- Assist model production with the RightStart
- Make assessments of changes in terms of standards, productivity and operational effectiveness
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have basic knowledge of plumbing products, systems, processes and materials
- Must have basic knowledge of common code situations in residential plumbing
- Must have above average competence with technology and computer information systems
- Must be able to manage demanding workloads and have excellent follow-up skills
- Must have basic ability in understanding construction documents and specifications
- 1-3 years’ experience in Residential Plumbing, including Field Supervision
- Knowledge of computer aided drafting (CAD) application and techniques
- Experience dealing with inspectors,, builder superintendents, architects and engineers
- General knowledge of Plumbing Estimating Systems
Work Location: 19th Ave & Pinnacle Peak
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm
Salary: $16 – $24/Hour – Based on experience
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance and an Employee Referral Program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify and drug testing.
For additional information about Brewer Enterprises, please visit our website at www.brewercompanies.com.
Expected salary: $16 – 24 per hour
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:46:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!