Job title: Revenue Manager – LOGE Camps
Company: Columbia Hospitality
Job description: Find your place and make your mark.
At Columbia Hospitality, we hope team members will be invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success.
Working for Columbia Hospitality at a LOGE Camp helps people find their place by making it easy to connect, get out, and explore. We’re looking for leaders who are community builders, outdoor adventurers, and aficionados of welcoming experiences.
Why be stoked about LOGE?
LOGE Camps is the hotel that gets you outdoors. Inspired by the surf, climbing and camping culture of the 70’s and the relaxed energy of a road trip with friends, LOGE inspires people to get out and explore together.
LOGE finds forgotten motels near our favorite towns and trails, and bring them back to life with a variety of ways to stay like hotel rooms, hostel bunks, and campsites. From on-site gear rentals to fire pits and free live music, LOGE delivers a welcoming outdoor-adventure focused experience at each of its locations.
We believe that more responsible users of the outdoors create more people that will fight for the protection of our wild places, and therefore give 1% of top line revenue at each location to a local non-profit that fosters responsible outdoor use. Our sponsorship partners include The Surfrider Foundation, Northwest Avalanche Association, Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance, and Central Oregon Trail Association.
Oh, and in case you were wondering…it’s pronounced “lodge”.
Bonus: it stands for Live Outside, Go Explore!
LOGE Camp Locations in Bend (OR), Breckenridge (CO), Westport (WA), Leavenworth (WA), Mt. Shasta City (CA).
What you can expect:
- Super stoked, outdoor-loving vibe. Uniforms? Be you! Hoodies, t-shirts, trail pants and your favorite “trail riders”. You may want to hit a trail on your way to work or home…need to be ready! Team meetings? We like ours out on the deck, with a side of sunshine or fire pit.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the Columbia Hospitality & LOGE portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. That, and sweet pro-deals and $150 to spend on outdoor gear each year.
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it stands for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple.
- Robust benefits. Yes, we offer competitive wages, excellent health benefits, 401k, and more.
You’re super stoked aren’t you….we get it….we are too! Find your place with Columbia Hospitality & LOGE Camps!
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
Work From Anywhere We Are
Hybrid, remote(ish) opportunity offering the best of both worlds. Work partially remote from any US city where we manage a hospitality property, while staying connected and building relationships through regular on-site collaboration and property team support.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
- 401K Match (Free Money)
- Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
- Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Outings
- Diverse Work Group
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Ability to Climb the Ladder
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
THE BRASS TACKS
- Handles the duties listed below for more than one property
- Prepares and distributes daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports. These reports include a weekly PACE/Forecast report, market segmentation analysis, promotional production results, source contribution analysis, daily/weekly pick-up results, etc.
- Reviews property forecasts and makes recommendations to manage and balance the needs of transient and group sales
- Monitors and analyzes the competition daily / weekly through shop reports and the Internet to identify selling strategies and market trends and makes rate changes accordingly
- Analyzes local events and activities and project the effect of opportunities they create
- Reviews and analyzes competitive reports, including the STAR Report, to benchmark the property against their identified competitive set
- Analyzes short and long-term forecasting and recommends tactical inventory and pricing management as necessary to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods, and obstacles to achieving goals. Makes recommendations and works with hotel leaders to accomplish property objectives and initiatives
- Ensures accurate and timely revenue management reports and meetings
- Stays knowledgeable of all rates, room types, and offerings at hotels and competitors
- Creates and manages rate plans, packages and special offers across all platforms
- Leads revenue management meetings
- Maximizes room revenue from distribution channels including property websites, online travel agencies, third party agents and electronic booking channel providers
- Regularly checks distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning
- Performs audits and maintenance on all systems such as PMS and CRS to ensure content and information is correct
- Communicates strategies and procedures to other departments as required.
- Leads or facilitates revenue management, business review, and sales pipeline meetings as requested by supervisor
- Reviews group pick-up reports and communicate with Sales regarding upcoming groups cut-offs.
- Keeps track of sales managers production
- Responsible for flash sale relationships, strategies and tactics
- Reports production of wholesalers and receptive operators
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Management
THE NITTY GRITTY
- 2-3 years previous experience managing call center/reservations operations or other rooms division departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of hotel front office, housekeeping operations and accounting procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of the hotel’s property management and point of sale systems.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Financial management skills, including budget management, expense control and analysis of Profit and Loss statements.
- Strong people management skills, including coaching, motivating, delegating, scheduling and relationship-building.
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Job Family Revenue Management
- Pay Type Salary
- 1416 S Montesano St, Westport, WA 98595, USA
- 1612 S Mt Shasta Blvd, Mt Shasta, CA 96067, USA
- 165 Tiger Rd, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA
- 19221 SW Century Dr, Bend, OR 97702, USA
- 321 9th St, Leavenworth, WA 98826, USA
- Columbia Hospitality Inc., 2200 Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Location: Westport, WA – Leavenworth, WA
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 05:14:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!