Job title: Retail Sales Jewelry Clerical, Towson Town Center – Part Time
Job description: Job Description:
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
The magic of Macy’s ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy’s (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy’s top executives started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy’s. Macy’s stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy’s is the “Academy” for retail careers.
Store colleague position (whether it’s a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy’s top executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the various functions at Macy’s.
The Jewelry Clerical is responsible for processing new merchandise and maintaining all of the records for the Jewelry Department. Other responsibilities coincide with support and clerical functions. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using technology to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own.
- Be proficient in POS systems including Search and Send.
- Use RF equipment to scan out damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise.
- Perform price changes as needed and signing as needed.
- Rearrange jewelry cases for new merchandise, season changes, special events, and clearance sets.
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
- Process new receipts adhering to company standard.
- Pack all customer sizing, repair orders and outbound shipments to the Jewelry Center.
- Organize and file shipping, receiving, customer sizing, repair, sales, and return documentation.
- Be aware of supply inventory and place orders when needed.
- Replenish displays and other products as needed and assist in the inventory process
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of jewelry counters and area.
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for and here to .
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for
Location: Towson, MD
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 05:24:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!