Job title: Public Areas Attendant, Housekeeping
Company: Inn at Perry Cabin
Job description: $1000 Sign on Bonus – Join the Inn Crew, starting rate is $14.50/hour
The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips.
For more information, please visit us at
Starting rate is $14.50/hour for Full Time Public Areas Attendants. Job specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintains complete and current knowledge of: Housekeeping standards, all hotel facilities/services and local attractions/activities to respond to any guest inquiry, and in-house VIPs and groups
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance in accordance with our Dress Code Standards for uniformed associates.
- Report maintenance concerns to Housekeeping Management
- Assists other associates with their job functions to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Fosters and promotes a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and employee morale.
- Anticipates guests’ needs, responds promptly and acknowledges all guests at all times. Promotes positive guest relations at all times and uses guests’ names if known.
- Assist with other routine tasks within Housekeeping Department as required.
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas, removing all glasses, paper, waste, etc. Dust tables, lamps, artwork, and all other furnishings. Straighten furniture and fluff cushions & pillows.
- Performs all job functions, special projects and tasks as assigned.
Candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Dependable, reliable work history
- High energy, polished and professional appearance with excellent verbal communcaion skills
- ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Able to respond with a sense of urgency
- Loves assisting and helping others, with excellent detail orientation
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job with or without accommodation
Previous hotel experience is helpful but not required.
Highschool diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
Full time team members are eligible for the same benefits noted as well as:
- low cost health benefits with FSA access
- free shift meals, free uniforms and free parking
- team member discounts for The Inn at Perry Cabin and Preferred Hotels and Resorts
- 401k with a company match
- Paid sick, paid holidays and paid vacation
- Free life insurance and free short term disability coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce,.
Expected salary: $14.5 per hour
Location: Saint Michaels, MD
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 23:04:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!