Job title: PRODUCER CREATIVE SERVICES
Company: Home Depot
Job description: Position Purpose:
The Producer Creative Services is responsible for leading and managing projects associated with photography, video and/or CGI (computer generated imagery) production. This role acts as a facilitator and liaison between the Creative Services team and vendor photography/video studios. The Producer – Creative Services works closely with the photo/video teams and studios to manage the production of creative assets. Additionally, this role would lead in gathering necessary information to complete projects and effectively communicating details and vision to our studio partners in support of the photo/video process. The Producer – Creative Services is expected to demonstrate innovative thought leadership and utilize production, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills to deliver successful projects.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 30%- Serve as the Producer, working directly with vendor partners, to lead and manage the production of creative assets for multiple cross-channel projects ensuring that they are delivered on-time and to scope.
- 20%- Collaborate with business partners to define project strategy and objectives. Use creative thinking to make recommendations regarding execution strategies and potential solutions.
- 20%- Effectively interact with agency, vendor and business partners. Communicating expectations, sharing information and holding partners accountable.
- 10%- Ensure all stakeholders are involved and on-task to support production needs.
- 10%- Effectively present, manage and communicate production goals, status updates, risks and key decisions within project teams as well as with leadership.
- 10%- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of schedules, estimates, invoices, shot lists, merchandise and data tracking
Nature and Scope:
Reports to Sr Photography Manager.
This role has no direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Prior experience in photography and/or video production
Knowledge and experience in ecommerce, creative and/or advertising
Ability to organize projects across many business situations and projects
Strong organizational skills
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Manages Conflict: Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities to grow perspective, gain understanding, and collaborate to find a solution. Works out tough agreements and settles disputes equitably and respectfully.
Drives Engagement: Drives to do one’s best, encourages others to do so. Makes group members feel as though their contributions are important. Invites input and shares ownership and visibility.
Action Oriented: Identifies new opportunities and areas for improvement. Takes action on tasks and challenges.
Collaborates: Contributes to the group’s efforts and steps forward to help as needed. Seeks input from others.
Customer Focus: Keeps the customer as the focal point of activity. Gets the basics right; delivers the day-today performance that clients require. Is polite and friendly in customer engagements to drive satisfaction.
Drives Results: Delivers on commitments and expectations.
Communicates Effectively: Communicates clearly with teammates and supervisors in both verbal and written communications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 02:31:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!