Job title: Pre-Sales, Solution Design Consultant – Patient Monitoring
Job description: Job Title Pre-Sales, Solution Design Consultant – Patient Monitoring
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
** Sponsorship and/or relocation benefits are not available for this role.
** Candidates need to live within the Houston, TX area.
We challenge you to join the team as a Solution Design Consultant for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. This position is home-based and supports the Houston area.
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and determine solution elements for product portfolio.
- Research technical solutions and develop long-term objectives for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Provide input to the Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced selling.
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Execute standard design and interface guidelines in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a technical strategy to support the proposition.
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Execute and maintain assigned specific tasks in Salesforce.com.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer discussions.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and post-installation.
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Presales Experience, Preferred
- Patient Monitoring experience required
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid documentation skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Experience in both Value-Based Selling and Negotiation
- Experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies
- CCNA, Windows, or other technical certification preferred
- Experience working with Visio required
- Must be within 1-hour driving distance of a major airport.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job, it is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by . To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there, you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:43:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!