Job title: Pest Control Branch Manager
Company: Natran Green Pest Control
Job description: Company Overview:
Natran Green Pest Control was founded in 2006 in Houston, TX with a vision of changing the way the world does pest control. We have experienced tremendous growth and we are looking to expand into the Austin area. We’re searching for a dedicated pest control professional who is passionate about the green movement, sustainability, and want to be of a team that focuses on creating a healthy environment! Our culture is centered on continuous learning, communication, and teamwork at every level of our company. This is an amazing opportunity for a person looking to be apart of something big.
A few questions for you:
Are you a self-starter “get it done” do whatever it takes (ethical) leader who can help Natran grow its client base in the Austin area?
Would you like working with an industry leader in Green Pest Control?
Do you want your rewards to grow as you grow a territory?
If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience in leadership and in cold and warm sales.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working in the pest control industry as a Branch Manager, Service Manager, Sales Manager, or Sales Rep.
- Driver’s License – Must have a clean driving record.
- Pest Control & Termite License – Must be licensed in the State of Texas to perform pest control.
- CA License – this position requires a Texas Department of Agriculture Certified Pesticide Applicators license. Must have an active license or become certified within 90 days of being hired.
- Quality Pro Certified is a plus but not required. Must become certified within 90 days of being hired.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunity
- Company vehicle, gas card, & mobile phone
- Health, dental and vision
- Paid time off
To be considered for this position, you MUST complete the culture index survey. The following link will be sent to your email address: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/2142B4. At the end of the survey, select the position you’re applying for.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 06:06:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!