Job title: Pest Control Branch Manager
Company: Natran Green Pest Control
Job description: Company Overview:
Natran Green Pest Control is not just a job, it’s a career! We’re searching for dedicated professionals who are passionate about the green movement, sustainability, and want to be part of a team that focuses on creating a healthy environment! Our culture is centered on continuous learning, communication, and teamwork at every level of our company. Apply today and discover what makes Natran Green Pest Control one of the industry’s fastest growing businesses and simply a terrific place to be! Our mission is to create a healthy and positive work environment, where hard work is recognized and rewarded and where there’s a clear path for career advancement.
- As a Branch Manager, you will direct the sales, operations and ensure our proven processes are followed by all departments.
- Branch Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, evaluation of the operation, and maintains profits and growth.
- Assists technicians with field service requests and delinquent accounts.
- Orders and maintains equipment, supplies and materials required for service work.
- Creates a positive and supportive work environment with a passionate focuses on adhering to our core values.
- Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff. Actively manages performance and motivates service staff.
- Gains and maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management.
- Maintains truck inventory records and performs periodic inspections.
- Assists leadership in routine or other incoming duties as assigned.
- Schedules and reviews daily routes with technicians.
- Handles customer complaints; investigates and resolves customer service concerns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 25% growth rate per year
- Minimum 1.5% retention rate
- Minimum 3% call-back rate
- Minimum 65% time utilization rate (scheduled vs. actual time)
- Minimum 4.8 (out of 5) customer satisfaction score
- Minimum 5 reviews monthly from Yelp, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Minimum 90% safety record (speeding, hard braking, safety procedures, PPE)
- 10+ yard signs per month (verifiable)
- Obtain a minimum of a 2% up sell/cross sells closure rate with an annual goal of 2% – 5%.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 10+ years’ experience working in the pest control industry in a supervisory role such as a Branch Manager or Service Manager.
- Driver’s License – Must have clean driving record.
- Pest Control & Termite License – Must be licensed in the State of Texas to perform pest control.
- CA License – this position requires a Texas Department of Agriculture Certified Pesticide Applicators license. Must have an active license or become certified within 90 days of being hired.
- Quality Pro Certified is a plus but not required. Must become certified within 90 days of being hired.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunity
- Company vehicle, gas card, & mobile phone
- Health, dental and vision
- Paid time off
To be considered for this position, you MUST complete the culture index survey. The link to complete the survey is and this link will also be sent to your email address.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:30:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!