Job title: Patent Lawyer
Job description: We are looking for a Patent Lawyer who helps us develop and expand our patent portfolio and is passionate about working in the Corporate Sector.
What We Expect:
- Develop, protect and expand the organization’s patent portfolio, including proactively identifying and developing patentable intellectual property.
- Identify and manage patentability of work product, freedom to operate and conduct business.
- Lead the process of filing patent applications with the USPTO and other foreign jurisdictions based on the organization’s business expansion plan.
- Identify areas of patent infringements and conflicts to circumvent patent infringement claims.
- Monitor the organization’s existing and planned research, development plans, and business activities in the context of competitor activities, industry trends, and best practices to achieve patentable technology or inventions.
- Conduct legal, technical, and scientific research and gather evidence.
- Explain, clarify and simplify complex technical information.
- Provide advice and assistance on all matters relating to invention management and preparing patent applications for inventions.
- J.D. or equivalent degree in law
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Patent Law Bar Examination
- Registered Patent Lawyer (US) with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven experience in drafting or prosecuting patent assets, developing patent strategies, and conducting associated patent analysis, due diligence, transactions, and licensing.
- Highly knowledgeable on technical, scientific, and legal aspects of intellectual property.
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:47:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!