Job title: Ophthalmic Assistant-Certified-40 hrs/week
Job description: Kirkland and Mill Creek Locations
Sign On Bonus Available
Provides entry level professional medical and administrative help for ophthalmologist in a clinical setting. Works under general supervision.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- WA State Medical Assistant Registration within 60 days of hire. (Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification can be substituted)
- Current JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) certification
- 1 year of experience working in an optometry or ophthalmology practice
- General knowledge of anatomy, pharmacology, medical terminology, sterilization techniques and basic eye care.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
DESIRED for the position:
- Previous Certified Ophthalmic Assistant experience
Location: Kirkland, WA
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:33:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!