Job title: On Call Bartender
Company: Eastwood Event Center
Job description: The Eastwood Event Centre located in Niles, Ohio is currently seeking a Part time Banquet Bartender/ Server to join our Banquets Team. This position is perfect for those looking for a flexible schedule and a extra cash.
- Completes event inventory sheet to assure proper liquor control.
- Adheres to proper room sets as per BEO.
- Ensures that breaks/luncheon go out on time (standard is 15 minutes prior to start time).
- Clears tables during functions to ensure proper breakdown.
- Uses proper tableside service.
- Ensures bars are properly stocked prior to event.
- Signs out bank for cash bar.
- Controls usage by adhering to proper methods of mixing drinks i.e. use of jigger.
- Observes proper judgment when serving drinks.
- Checks ID to ensure no underage drinking is taking place.
- Contacts Manager when over intoxication by guest getting unruly
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Servsafe and TIP Certifications preferred.
- Prior bartending experience preferred.
- Cash register knowledge.
The Eastwood Event Centre is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
Location: Niles, OH
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:32:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!