Job title: Mindshare | Social Listener (Contractual)
Job description: Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Social Listener to join us. You will be responsible for managing relationships for digital insights for both external and internal clients. Additionally, you will be expected to effectively coordinate with the internal stakeholders and clients to ensure accurate delivery of the committed services to the clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Manager – Digital
3 best things about the job: * You get exposure to best in market practices and global practices
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Managed client expectations on regular deliverables
- Independently manage requirement on Insights and reporting
In six months:
- Successfully communicated ongoing actionable insights to the client
- Have a complete control over listening tools and page management
In 12 months:
- Emerged as the go-to person both internally and amongst clients for digital solutions.
- Become proficient is escalation handling and resolve conflicts.
What your day looks like at Mindshare:
- Know your tool well – Knowledge on social listening tools – Radian6, Visible Intelligence, Unmetric, Social Bakers etc.
- Experience in constructing complex queries using Boolean logic in multiple tools and adjust queries to maximize results in different tools.
- Understand client objectives, category/competitive trends for various product categories.
- Understanding client brief and translating it into measurable objectives.
- Experience with data verification, quality control and analytics.
- Experience presenting deliverables with commentary, verbatim and visualization of data.
- Support Business Teams on Insight.
What you will need:
- Must be an BBA / MBA from a reputable university of equivalent.
- 06 – 1 year experience in digital planning / marketing / media.
- Keen interest in Digital and its trends.
- Strong oral and written communication skills/ presentation skills.
- Google Certified, (otherwise will need to be certified before the end of probation)
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in a world where everything is media. We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
Our 10,000 people work with some of the world’s best brands and companies to accelerate their growth. In 116 offices across 86 countries we integrate brand and demand, ruthlessly focus on outcomes and create the unexpected. We manage $24bn in billings and are the largest media agency in GroupM, WPP’s Media Investment Management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally with billings of $63bn (Source: ).
Hear our stories (and join us) at and follow us at: WeChat ID: Mindshare China; Instagram and Twitter: ; Facebook: and Linkedin: .
GroupM Pakistan is the leading global media investment management operation in Pakistan. We see major growth coming on Digital platforms with internet penetration growing to 87 million broadband users and 85 million 3G/4G subscribers.
Social media platforms have also grown substantially in Pakistan where Facebook stands at 34 million subscribers and Tik Tok has replaced Instagram to become the second most penetrated social platform. While the digitalization of the market is happening at a fast pace, it has also opened up opportunities for specializations like e-commerce, Digital Content, Video Planning solutions, Technology and Data & Analytics in Pakistan. GroupM Pakistan is a closely knit community where we value differences in opinions and thrive amidst this growth. Be a part of our dynamic team now!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:40:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!