Job title: Manager, SAP Consulting- Product Costing
Job description: Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our SAP practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT advisory engagements, specific to FICO, for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Lead SAP business processes mapping
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Supervise and provide performance management for IT advisory staff working on assigned engagements
- A minimum of five years of SAP applications related work, including at least one full lifecycle SAP S/4 FICO implementation
- Must have good experience in SAP Product Costing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
- Ability to travel up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
Job date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 04:04:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!