Job title: Manager, Client Leadership: Market Research
Job description: We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
As a Manager within Client Leadership, you’ll work on a team to provide business insights that matter to our clients. You will be responsible to translate data into compelling stories, manage account project activities, and nurture relationships with our clients in the media and advertising space through day-to-day interaction. This is an incredible growth opportunity, to build your capabilities in research and position yourself for expanded career opportunities.
As a Manager in Client Leadership, your responsibilities will include:
- Account Management. Manage day to day account activities, partnering across departments to ensure smooth delivery on our media effectiveness research projects. Activities include: logic checking deliverables, creating shells for analysis and reporting, invoicing, uploading database forms, managing timelines, ad hoc requests
- Insights Delivery. Craft compelling stories, working with your account lead to translate data into insights that address key client business issues related to media planning/buying and creative quality. Conduct secondary research to support clients & deliverables. Present findings to internal team for learning and development; support client presentations
- Client Management. Interact with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client needs, questions, solving business problems that drive client satisfaction.
To succeed, you will need:
- 3+ years of market research experience and/or a graduate degree in marketing research, consumer behavior, or related field; experience managing high volume quantitative research studies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field
- Basic understanding of quantitative research concepts, i.e., questionnaire development, statistical significance, reading cross-tabulations
- Familiarity with media measurement solutions and methodologies as well as tactics used to plan media preferred, i.e., Control/Exposed and Pre/Post methodologies, Brand lift, Sales lift
- A flair for nurturing and building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong detail-orientation with ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office tools and ability to master other needed business tools e.g SPSS, Survey Reporter
Location New York, World Trade CenterUnited States of America
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:47:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!