Job title: Lab Technician – Entry Level – Chemical – 2nd Shift
Company: Noble Biomaterials, Inc.
Job description: Lab Technician – Chemical – Entry Level – 2nd Shift
Noble has an opportunity for an entry level lab technician on second shift. This position will train on first shift for the first month. This position has the potential to grow into an analyst position.
We are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus!
8-hour shift – weekly pay – Monday through Friday
- Prepare samples for testing.
- Performs tests to ensure product quality is within company quality specifications.
- Responsible for entering timely and accurate data in the quality system database.
- Clean and sterilize laboratory equipment.
- Prepare chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
- Maintain a safe lab environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow work instructions and adhere to standard operating procedures
- Understanding of a laboratory environment and laboratory practices preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient using Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Proficient with basic math and arithmetic.
- Detail oriented
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in quality or chemistry preferred.
- Experience in a lab and/or manufacturing environment a plus.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Short Term Disability
Company Paid Long Term Disability
Multiple Voluntary Insurances
Paid Time Off
Benefits start the 1st of the month after hire date!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: Scranton, PA
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:20:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!