Job title: IT Support Associate
Job description: Who We Are
Founded by former Workday clients, we value partnership and engagement as a cornerstone of our business. With years of functional and technical experience in all phases of Workday’s deployment life cycle, we can determine and the most efficient integration designs and rapid deployment strategies. We develop maintainable solutions and provide support for integration testing and updates for new Workday releases.
This remote role can be located anywhere within the U.S. to perform the required responsibilities.
We are looking for an IT Support Associate to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.. An excellent IT Support Associate must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Support the onboarding of new team members through account set up and procurement and delivery of laptops and peripherals
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience in an IT support or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Intecrowd has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Intecrowd.
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 08:32:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!