Job title: IT Deployment Engineer
Company: Haley Marketing
Job description: Network Engineer
Are you a seasoned Network Engineer who likes working within a highly integrated team, performing a wide variety of tasks, and enjoys interacting with clients?
General Description: The Sr. Network Engineer must be able to work effectively and efficiently to implement technology projects in a fast-paced environment with regular interruptions while meeting client deadlines. This position must demonstrate professionalism to the client in order to positively affect customer’ s impression of our delivery. This position must have excellent organizational skills, a sense of urgency, the ability to make good decisions, and the skills needed to effectively prioritize tasks.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Maintains professional, positive attitude that communicates our brand to clients.
- Works directly with customers, internal team members, and vendors via phone, video conference, onsite, and remote, to implement technology projects.
- Participates in internal and client facing project kick-off meetings.
- Reviews bill-of-material (BoM) for quality control prior to procurement. Validates BoM as received for accuracy prior to implementation.
- Works with project management team to plan and schedule delivery of project.
- Builds, configures, and deploys network, system, cloud, and security solutions.
- Communicates status of project deliverables and keeps project tasks updated in project management software on a weekly basis.
- Documents and executes test and cutover plans while following change management procedures.
- Creates technical as-built documentation, provides training and hand-off to operational support.
- Provides high touch support immediately after project implementation and go-live.
- Provides technical recommendations and project lessons learned to sales engineering.
- Assists sales engineering in new solution designs, as needed.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and escalates project blockers in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains an in depth and expert knowledge of company defined technology stack.
- Follows implementation and security standards.
- Continues to expand knowledge and experience gaining expertise in various technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Occasional regional travel, weekend work and on-call rotation will be required.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience providing phone support and remote technology to resolve user issues
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Honest, pleasant manner, and good personal hygiene.
- Free of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Valid state drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, organized, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates self-directed learning and participation in continuing education through professional journals, approved seminars, etc.
- Adheres to departmental standards and personnel policies by demonstrating professional demeanor in conduct and appearance.
- Follows company departmental standards and personnel policies by using good teamwork and communication skills to help identify concerns and solutions, assisting where needed to ensure a smooth functioning department.
- Performs other duties as required by displaying team spirit and self-growth, accepting and performing other projects and responsibilities, and requesting other projects and responsibilities.
- Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed
- Follows all Health and Safety policies and guidelines of Inland Imaging and its partners depending on work location
- Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience: 8-10 years of related engineering experience including—
- Configuring and deploying FortiNet network devices (FortiGate, FortiSwitch, FortiAP.)
- Upgrading and expanding networks (firewall/s, core switches, and access points.)
- Migrating Cisco, Juniper, Sonicwall firewall configurations to FortiGate.
- Troubleshooting and resolving network, voice, and ISP issues.
- Experience implementing or supporting the following:
- MS Windows Server and Desktop operating systems and architecture.
- Enterprise storage (SAN, NAS) configuration and deployment, including iSCSI.
- Cloud technologies including O365, Endpoint Manager (Intune), Azure AD, etc.
- Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, PowerShell, NTFS permissions etc.
- Remote access technologies including Citrix, RDS, VPN, etc.
- TCP/IP, endpoint security, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Data, VoIP, and telecommunications platforms.
- Racking hardware and cabling in a data center, IDF, MDF.
- VMWare ESXi and MS HyperV configuration and deployment.
- Endpoint security, email security (anti-SPAM, anti-malware, anti-phishing, data loss protection), and backup solutions.
- WAN, LAN, MPLS, DIA configuration and management
- BGP and SDWAN experience
- Fortinet NSE4 or CCNP or greater certifications (preferred). NSE3 or CCNA required.
- Previous Managed IT Services or Consulting experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Ability to work in a high energy, team environment.
- Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio); Internet, Intranet, timekeeping, etc.
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes marijuana.
Arch is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Spokane, WA
Job date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 22:11:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!