Job title: Inside Channel Account Manager
Company: FireEye Security
Job description: Company Description
Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye Security offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, and nation-state grade threat intelligence. With this approach, FireEye Security eliminates the complexity and burden of cybersecurity for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks. Our security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud. For more information, please visit www.fireeye.com.
The objective of the Inside Channel Account Manager is to develop and grow FireEye Revenue through its Solutions Partners by aligning their go-to-market sales motions with FireEye’s and ensuring they have the knowledge, capabilities, and tools to be successful. The Channel Account Manager will be directly responsible for managing select Partners and indirect sales within an assigned Territory as well as indirectly for the success of all Partners working with FireEye.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Channel Sales Account Manager with a proven track record of success and a basic understanding of the channel partner landscape in the region. The primary focus will be to partner with the Field Channel Account Managers and support the regional efforts to drive incremental partner-led revenue (New Business & Net New Logo’s), drive enablement training with new and existing partners (both sales & technical training), and foster a productive engagement model (internal & external) throughout the region. This individual must be able to thrive in a competitive and dynamic culture. The role will report directly to the Director, US Channel Sales.
The ideal candidate will have a varied background, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and likes to build and innovate new strategic programs. Must be a self-starter and have a ‘start-up’ mentality; not afraid to run at a fast pace in a changing environment with a fun and collaborative team!
What You Will Do:
- Manage assigned, strategic partners – responsible for overall growth, executive influence, and adoption of solutions
- Manage existing base of partners in the assigned region – driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency, and enabling program compliance,
- Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and reach defined performance metrics
- Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within the region.
- Build and execute Territory plans for both assigned strategic partners and select emerging partners in the region.
- Lead facilitator for communication between partners and FireEye
- Help facilitate resources from FireEye Region and FireEye Corporate for partners.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally.
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany FireEye products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars, and tradeshows
- Proactively communicate with FireEye region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts
- Monitor, assess, and report on a continual basis, the security vendor’s competitive situation within the channel partners in the region.
- Represent FireEye’s channel in the region and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally.
- Should be able to communicate clearly and concisely through all available means of communication.
- Daily objectives should include the following: Innovation, Customer Obsession, Sense of Urgency, Collaboration, and Community.
- Must have 1-3 years of Sales and Channel Sales experience working with local, regional, and national partners in the computer networking & security space.
- Ability to travel from time-to-time (post-Covid-19, < 10%)
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong understanding of the Channel ecosystem – roles of VARs, National Solution Providers, System Integrators, and Distributors.
- Have proven, existing, and positive relationships through the region within this ecosystem of partners is a requirement.
- Have proven, existing, and positive relationships with strategic Partners within this ecosystem of Cybersecurity is a requirement.
- Proven record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles.
- Proven track record of working effectively with Cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Experience selling consulting services a plus
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and FireEye’s Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
FireEye Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally based role and must be located in UT, VA or NC.
Expected salary: $81300 – 122000 per year
Location: Reston, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 23:27:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!