Job title: Implementations Conversion Analyst II
Job description: Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for an Implementation-Conversion Analyst II. As an Implementation-Conversation Analyst II, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develops understanding of and defines client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be established to meet client needs.
- Through data analysis, product mapping and interviews, gathers forms and data files from customer and assesses requirements for software utilization and discusses any software customization requirements with programming team.
- Creates data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted. Data mapping forms the technical specification for the conversion and, in some cases, may generate code. Shares data maps with programmers, clients and others as appropriate to ensure successful conversion. Refines mapping through validation.
- As part of the conversion process, tests customized software against customer specific needs sharing reports and application specific data with customers that reflect how conversion data will be processed. Reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with client to refine and confirm requirements. Obtains formal customer acceptance of results.
- Examines client processes, forms and reports, determines operational needs and documents what software will do and all related processes, forms, reports, etc. to be used after conversion is complete.
- May develop new procedures with client to ensure FIS software is used appropriately.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3+ years of Implementation-Conversion Analyst experience
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Requires advanced working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand, apply and explain concepts
- Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Requires high attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Business casual attire – jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement document
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:43:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!