Job title: i.c.stars |* Chicago – Cycle 50 (February 2022)
Company: i.c.stars |*
Job description: Thank you for your interest in i.c.stars! YOUR FUTURE IN TECH, STARTS TODAY!
Who are we?:
i.c.stars |* Chicago is an immersive, technology-based leadership training program for promising young adults.
As an i.c.stars |* Intern, you participate in a 16-week paid internship, which includes:
- project-based learning to build leadership skills and emotional intelligence
- Daily High Tea Meetings and networking opportunities with Executives and Professionals in the IT field
- Career preparation and placement assistance
Upon completing the 16-weeks, Interns graduate to become Residents. Residency includes:
- 16 months of professional and social service support
- Access to laptops and software
- Business and Leadership Development events
- College Enrollment Assistance
Our minimum requirements:
- Minimum age 18 or older
- Demonstrate financial need
- GED recipient or High School graduate (Bachelor degree candidates are not eligible, some college accepted)
- Have never attended a coding bootcamp in the past
- Available to attend internship 8AM–8PM, Monday–Friday for 16 weeks
- 6 months previous full-time work experience
- Agree to a strict “On Time, No Absence” policy
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 22:02:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!